The Western Carolina Medical Society Foundation (WCMSF) couldn't do our work in the community without the support of our generous donors. Thank you for your support!
DONATE ONLINE or contact us to make a pledge, send a check, or ask a question.
You may direct your donation to support a specific program at the end of the online donation form. Donation options include:
- General Fund- allows WCMSF the most flexibility as it supports all our programs
- Project Access®(PA)- provides comprehensive healthcare to low-income individuals who do not have insurance, or qualify for public assistance. PA coordinates free or low-cost health care to help with primary & specialty care, mental health, social determinants of health, medications, and more.
- WCMS Interpreter Network (WIN)- provides professional medical interpreters and translators to Deaf and limited English proficient patients. WIN has interpreters in more than 10 languages. Funding support provides free interpreter services to low-income, uninsured patients.
- Dr. Charles Blair Health Parity Fund- provides scholarships for minority students pursuing health careers.
- Healthy Healer Program- provides programs, events and resources that promote health and wellness for physicians in our community, to address the growing trend of physician burnout.
Donor List Policy
WCMS values the privacy of its donors. WCMS does not share, sell or rent its donor list, or any portion of its donor list, with any other entity. After making a donation to WCMS, donors may expect to be contacted in the future by WCMS. Donors may also expect publication of their names and giving levels (within large ranges, not specific amounts) on the WCMS website and/or other periodic publication, unless the donor has requested anonymity. If you wish such anonymity, please contact us.
Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 919.807.2214. The license is not an endorsement by the State.
Western Carolina Medical Society Foundation is a charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.